Thursday, September 14, 2006
11 things that made me happy today
1. Dark chocolate covered cherries from Trader Joe's first thing in the morning. Even before I had my coffee. Yes!
2. Talking to my friend, R, on the phone about the funny hairstyles we had in old photographs...even though our hair pretty much looks the same as it did then.
3. Deciding on colors for my new Website with my amazing designer, at Author Bytes. Black, white, red, blue...can you see it now?
4. Discovering a great young Australian writer named Cate Kennedy and wanting to tell everyone I know.
5. Comments on my blog! (Thank you.)
6. A nice e-mail from a very talented writer.
7. Coffee with my friend Laura who was so excited about some music she heard in concert last week that we had to go into the music store and listen to James Hunter on the spot.
8. Dancing as I listened, then looking across the store and seeing that Laura was dancing, too.
9. Being followed out of the music store by a very cranky clerk, who seemed to think we had stolen the CD.
10. Laughing about it because we were full of music and we never had to steal a thing.
11. Blowing very sincere kisses to cranky people everywhere. Maybe if they ate more chocolate covered cherries?